Since our launch we noticed that some requests in our web application would occasionally take quite a few seconds to complete. This wasn't due to weak server hardware or a bad MySQL configuration. We simply forgot to initialize a crucial index in the metrics table when we deployed the app. This has now been fixed and you should see a drastic performance increase for the server load graphs.
Also, you may have noticed that dates in email alerts would be displayed in UTC rather than the timezone you selected in your account settings. This has been fixed now as well. Please let us know if you find more bugs.